Sunday, December 24, 2006

Starting my new life...

Arghhh... Im so happy that I almost threw up yesterday. huahua.. Approximately at 8.10 WIB, there was a number appearing on my cell phone... Then I picked up the phone and Hallo.. huahua.. I didnt quite recall what the person said, but she said to me that I should come to the office by Tuesday to sign a contract for internshipp.. huahua (which I have been worried for the whole week, whether Im getting the job or not-- because I thought that I ve done pretty worse for the last interview..) The happiness and shocked that I felt at that time, made me forget to ask what time should I go to the office to sign the paper + which floor should I go and how bout the salary and bla3.. I always do that.. hu2..

However I have to skip my whole 1 month of the new semester... which is Im not only skip my lectures + tutorials but also I have to miss my club activities which include C&S week, Networking Party, maybe several talks.. Butttt... I have promised myself that I will be more dedicated and delegated to my club things.. huahua.. So I think there will be no problem for club stuff.. Now.. the most important thing is my study.. I know I m quite insane to skip 1 whole month, but I also kind of (hehe) promised myself that I will be study harder than ever.. huahua.. hopefully I can get all the things done just in time.. For my upcoming assignments, my work stuff and my club stuff..


Hopefully I can lose some weights too... huahua... :):):)


im so happy that now i get the internship, I know I have to sacrifice a lot of things.. But I know It will be all worthed at last.. I have been thinking for quite a long time ago and I came up with this decision... huahua..

PS: Im so nervous with my new job.. hu2.. I can do it.. yeahh... Wish me Luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahh..u can do it..and u can lose some weights too i believe..huahuaa..u must though..luv ya

Soliloquist said...

Hahaha.. Congrats on ur internship Lucy.. Starting something new is always seemed so scary and feels like too much.. Believe me.. I know. haha.. But first day is only one time. After that, the new chapter will begin and you'll live it the way you should be..

And about your weight.. why need to lose it? It's making u cute now :P

cya..