Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Feeling Guilty

Hm... I feel guilty bcos i have not updated my blogs in like more than 10 days maybe.. huahua.. nvm.. no one is reading.. huahua.. juz a guilty feeling for not consistent in doing something..

Ok.. lately ive been busy doing assignment... catch up with my IBF test.. arghh.. havent read the tute yet

Oh ya... Bams.. sorry for that blogged (the tagged one).. ill do it later maybe Fridat night..

FYI, im going to Luna Bar this Friday.. isnt it awesome.. as i never go to place like this.. i still dun know what time we are going.. as from 10 pm onwards the place will be like clubbing.. but before 10 the place is a bar.. with the best steak (thats what i heard 1 year ago + best view, as u can see the Kuala Lumpur view).. im sure i will post some photoz later.. huahua...

actually right now.. im giving my best friend advices on relationship.. huahua.. im feeling guilty a bit tough on keep writing my blog while shes telling me the story.. huahua.. nvmm.....

arghhh supposed to finish my assignment yesterday or exactly 2 days ago.. anyway.. i have to finish it today.. hu2.. still got so many works to do..

Sleep or Not!!??

Anyway Eddy.. thx for viewing my blog.. altough there is nothing important in here.. huahua.. anyway.. There is still 1 song which i really like from The Perishers.. u can look it up on imeem.com the title is trouble sleeping.. cute..

huahua..

cya.. xoxo..

No comments: