Friday, April 06, 2007

The Right Person

How do u know whether he/ she is the right person!???

I keep wondering, when is the right person come to our life? Is he the one we meet everyday? Is he the one that we hate now? Is he the one that from the past??

I know we have to be really patient in order to know that this is the right person. Some may say that when we are with the ones we love, it just feels right...

I still dun understand what it means by feel right!? sometimes when u just knew someone and you like him so much even if u dun know all the things about him, you may just feel right to be with him... because he's just so sweet, caring, romantic...

I hate to be single honestly... bcos my best friend is in a relationship. and most of her time is spent chatting and calling her bf.. The truth is im happy for her.. really.. but sometimes i really feel lonely..

I hope one day I will meet the right person in the right time and he will choose me for sure..


Lucy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pojellll...

you will find him someday.. or maybe tomorrow @ new office!

it's just a matter of time.

xoxo
P