Monday, April 30, 2007

May Resolution

Today is 30th Aprill... which means I have stepped my feet in Malaysia for 1.5 months since my summer vacation break...

I cant believe it time passes so fast.. In 1 month time, Ill be sitting in the exam hall, hearing the invigilator mention the rules and regulation, etc...

And within 1.5 months im going back to Indonesia again.. im so excited about this come back.. I miss my family a lot, which I never used to.. huahua.. doesnt mean that I didnt miss them..

Anyway regarding May resolution...
1. Lose 6 kg... Hopefully can (im having macaroni and cheese as my lunch, but only half portion + lime juice + gazillion of green tea)
2. Study Harder...
3. Achieve good marks in assignment and exams (ok no 2 and 3 work in conjunction)
4. Time Management
5. Money Management (im broke now.. since I bought 3 tops + 3 dresses)
6. happy to be single.. yay.... enjoy every moment of it..
7. Blog more maybe..

Lets see next month whether I can fulfill my May Resolution...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Angel, Lia and I at Baci Boutique (Bangsar)

No comments: